3.16.2008

Puppy!

Things are a changing...
Laura and I have been waiting for a while to get some things set in motion...

We have been waiting to move back into a place that we could call our own and now we have it.

We have been waiting for Laura to get a job and get to step into her calling and she has it...

We have been waiting to get a puppy and now we have him... Check him out!
Photobucket

His name is Gilbert and he is a 7wk old Beagle pup... He is awesome!
Photobucket

He likes me better than my beautiful wife...
Photobucket


Except here... he wants to bite my face off... Guess he doesn't like the 'stache!

Photobucket

Bottom line about my puppy, my apartment, my wife, my ministry is that our God is good. He gives and gives more... "We do not receive because we don't ask"... We have asked and God is giving to us. We are blessed and want to give thanks. Here is our forum.

Photobucket



No comments: