5.07.2008

Our first Costco experience

Laura and I finally activated our Costco membership that was given to us on Christmas this past year, today! Yep... Today! We figured waiting 5 months was long enough.

As we stepped into the massive place I told Laura "We are here for a few things on my list and a few on yours and we are outta here babe." After taking an amazing picture for my membership card, we strolled on through the aisles and familiarized ourselves with the store.

It took us about 2 hours to stroll the store. It was ridiculous and scared me a little to think how easy we could buy something simply because "it's such a good deal!" I was tempted to buy 2 gallons of milk for $4.41 because "it's such a good deal!" until my wife reminded me that we barely drink a 1/2 gallon of milk in a week...

I am scared for our recent introduction to CostCo. Pray for us. Ok, don't pray for us about CostCo... but still pray for us - we would love it!



No comments: