8.09.2008

August Adventure - Day 1

Today begins the 11th installment of my traveling adventures with my grade school buddy Kevin.

We've seen a lot of the USA (He's been to Europe and Australia...thus having 2 continents up on me in our race to see who can get to all 7 continents first...).

Today, the adventure starts out solo. My mom-in-law hooked me up with a standby pass on Southwest Airlines and I am hopping a flight to Chi-town. I will end up in Baltimore tonight, but first I have about 8 hours to kill in Chicago. The plan: catch the train to WRIGLEY FIELD and try to score a ticket to the Cubs game for no more than $40... They're playing St. Louis (A huge rival!) so getting in might be difficult...

Wish me luck!

(The newest mobile device I am using has NO camera - so pictures will follow after the trip is over... Sorry, I know BLOGS with pics are way more interesting)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: