4.02.2008

Minister Colletti?!?


As of January 2008, I am an ordained Minister. I can marry if you need this particular task taken care of... I have a good friend who is getting married on Saturday and I am officiating the wedding. I am scared... humbled... anxious... excited... but most of all I am glad. I am glad because this has given me new eyes to see my heart, my marriage and my wife in fresh ways... Prepping this wedding has been very convicting - in marriage you see the best and worst of yourself lived out before your eyes. You say things, do things and act in ways you would never allow yourself to and if your lucky this will only result in a short "discussion". ;)

I love my wife. She is amazing. She supports me. She forgives me. She gets me. And I blow it... often. And she forgives me. I love her and am thankful for her being such a blessing in my life.

Ahhhh... Marriage. :)

No comments: